Here are some pictures from our November.
The kids like to be wrapped up like burritos.
Brielle will finally let me put her hair in a ponytail for about 20 minutes. She is really into trying to do the splits. I think she learned this from gymnastics.
Liam's funny outfit. It reminds me of the kid from the movie The Christmas Story!
Liam has been really interested in learning about the eye. Here he is with my classroom eye model.
My mom made these really cute Santa hats for the kids. They love to wear them.
Here is my beautiful turkey. It turned out great again this year!
Thanks to Graham for always carving it. I will cook it, but I don't want to cut it.
We had a great Thanksgiving with all of our parents. We had lots of great food and fun!
We are very thankful for them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment